Front panel AUX input & USB - The placed on the front panel behind a dust cover inputs for AUX and USB guarantee problem-free connection of a smartphone or USB memory for audio playback.
AOA 2.0 Android Music Control - Thanks AOA 2.0 can now be connected to the 4.1 digital music transfer via USB to the car radio and Android smartphones from Android OS. In combination with the free "Kenwood Music Play" app individual titles, artists or albums can be easily located and played through the car radio.
VA-LCD display with Spectrum analyzer - The new, high-contrast LCD display of VA-DPX series has been enlarged not only by 20%, but can be compared to ordinary TN displays even from different angles and in bright sunlight much better read.
About the NFC function - This can be coupled in an instant by a simple exchange of data via NFC wireless standard with the DPX-5000BT compatible smartphones. NFC stands for "Near Field Communication" and enables the exchange of data between two devices that are in close proximity to each other.
The speakerphone of the DPX-5000BT supported in addition to the known functions for Handsfree (HFP 1.6) and music streaming (A2DP) and the Advanced Music browsing AVRCP 1.5, the in A2DP mode comfortable and deliberately from the car radio after individual pieces of music on the mobile phone can be searched. In addition, two telephones can be connected in parallel to the car radio.
The transmission protocol AOA 2.0 allows this double-DIN receiver to directly access the media files of Android smartphones. That's where the media player of your smartphone even operate comfortably on the radio keyboard. Whether Play, Pause, Skip, Next or Previous folder, search by artist, album, title or stored metadata - the operation of your smartphone is now as easy and comprehensive as the control of an audio player.For this, the smartphone via USB must be connected and installed on your phone, the "Kenwood Music Play" app.
In addition, the DPX-5000BT shines with sophisticated look and a high contrast VA LCD screen, this has been increased not only by 20%, but can be compared to ordinary TN displays even from different angles and in bright sunlight much better read. If desired, the display can be color-matched to the vehicle cockpit, this are ten basic colors and the multi-stage color screen for personalizing the device lighting.
- 13-digit LCD with large display segments
- VA display technology for particularly high contrast
- Variable illumination color, freely adjustable
- Large lateral station preset buttons
- iPod Direct access button
- Automatic and manual dimmer setting
- Tuner Features
- High Performance FM / MW / LW
- Radio Data System, Radio Text Plus, PTY
- 24 station presets (18 x FM, 6 x MW / LW)
- Bass Boost II and loudness function (2-stage)
- Bass / mid / treble settings
- Sound "Reconstruction" technology
- Active low-pass filter
- 3-band equalizer
Features CD / USB / iPod
- Playback Formats: MP3, WMA, FLAC & DAY ads, WAV (excluding CD)
- USB input with 1A charging current (incl. IPod docking station and AOA2.0)
- CD drive (CD-R / RW & CD-Text)
- Repeat & Shuffle
- iPod functions: "Alphabet & Skip Search", "All Random" and "App & iPod Control Mode" and "2 Speed Search"
- iPod / iPhone direct control via USB interface for all current
- Apple player incl. The latest generation
- AOA2.0 for control of compatible Android smartphones
- Android 4.1 via USB port, free "Kenwood Music Play" app needs to be installed.
- USB port and front AUX-IN with protective cover
- 2 pairs of preamp outputs (2.5V) & switchable RCA Pre:
- Rear / Subwoofer (crossover frequencies: 85/120/160 Hz)
- Connection for vehicle-specific steering wheel remote control via optional adapter (OEM Wired Remote)