With the iPhone® in mind
Looking for a car stereo that you can operate like your iPhone? The JVC Arsenal KW-V820BT DVD receiver includes Apple CarPlay® which lets you control many of your iPhone functions directly from its 6.8" Active Touch Control monitor. You'll also enjoy a ton of media options, like Pandora® and SiriusXM, as well as sound-shaping controls to refine your sound.
CarPlay integrates your iPhone into the driving experience in a seamless interface, putting iPhone content at the driver's fingertips with minimal distraction. That means easy access to your music library, audiobooks, phone, messages, navigation, and many third-party streaming music apps, too. Learn more at www.apple.com/ios/carplay.
Go wireless with Bluetooth®
Bluetooth enables wireless streaming for music, podcasts, and audiobooks, along with the convenience of hands-free phone calls. This JVC lets you can quickly switch between two paired phones — handy for vehicles with more than one driver. You can install the included wired microphone close to you, so callers can hear you loud and clear. You'll also get voice control when pairing an iPhone with Siri.
Whole lot of radio going on
If you enjoy Internet radio on your iPhone® or Android™, you'll really dig playing music from Pandora and iHeartRadio on this receiver. And you iPhone users can now tune into Apple Music for even more variety. If you're looking for radio stations that won't fade away when you drive out of town, add a SiriusXM tuner to this JVC to enjoy satellite radio's deep programming from coast to coast. The KW-V820BT also includes a sensitive AM/FM tuner to catch all your local stations too.
More media options
And when it's time to play your own music, this receiver also offers a DVD/CD player, a rear aux input for a portable music player, and a rear USB port that can handle your MP3, WMA, and WAV music files, as well as the music stored on your iPhone or Android. The display will show video when you're parked, and you can also feed video to optional screens you can add for your backseat crew.
User-friendly touchscreen controls provide quick access to all your media.
Settings for sight and sound
Once you've picked your tunes, you can tweak your sound by using a huge array of sound-sculpting controls, including a 13-band graphic equalizer and digital time alignment. JVC's K2 technology helps bring back the depth and detail for all your digital music sources. Because most car speakers are located down low in the doors, this receiver also offers Sound Lift, which adjusts your music's frequencies to virtually "raise" your speakers for better, more natural imaging.
Three pairs of hot 4-volt RCA preamp outputs provide an ultra-clean signal when it's time to add amplifiers to your system. JVC also includes variable color illumination and a customizable layout for the display, letting you pick the look that works in your dash.
- DVD/CD receiver with AM/FM tuner
- built-in internal amp (22 watts RMS/50 peak x 4 channels)
- 6.8" Clear Active touchscreen (6.2" inset QVGA display for video)
- variable color illumination and control layout
- fits double-DIN dash openings
- wireless remote
- built-in iPod, iPhone, and iPad control
- works with Apple CarPlay
- Pandora and iHeartRadio control with iPhone and Android; Apple Music control with iPhone
- built-in Bluetooth for hands-free calling and audio streaming with dual phone connection
- plays CDs, DVDs, and USB memory devices
- 13-band equalizer with digital time alignment
- K2 technology improves the digital sound for all music sources
- Sound Lift compensates for low speaker positions
- Volume Link EQ boosts specific frequencies to compensate for road noise
- subwoofer level, phase, and low-pass crossover controls
- compatible with SiriusXM satellite radio tuner
- inputs: rear USB input, rear A/V input, rear-view camera input
- outputs: rear video output, 6-channel preamp outputs (4-volt front, rear, subwoofer)
- compatible with most factory steering wheel audio controls (adapter required)
- works with iDataLink Maestro module to retain Ford SYNC, GM OnStar, Chrysler Uconnect, and VW media center
What's in the Box:
- DVD receiver w/ built-in 6.8" touchscreen (15A fuse)
- Wiring harness
- 39" Proprietary dual USB cable
- Remote control (RM-RK258)
- CR2025 3V battery (installed in remote)
- GPS antenna (attached 11.5' cable terminated by a proprietary connector)
- Microphone w/ integrated bracket (attached 10' cable terminated by a right-angle male 3.5mm connector)
- Self-adhesive pad
- 2 Radio removal tools
- 6 Pan-head ISO-mount screws
- 6 Flat-head ISO-mount screws
- Instruction Manual
- Warranty sheet
- "Correction" note
Related Products:- Click links
|Country of Manufacture|