Get your apps on
JVC's KW-V320BT DVD receiver offers an eye-catching 6.1" variable-color touchscreen display, a built-in DVD/CD player, USB port, built-in Bluetooth®, and lots of settings you can tweak. But, you can take your driving experience to the next level by using its HDMI input to connect select smartphones and tablets and use a variety of apps on the go.
What you need
The KW-V320BT's HDMI input lets you enjoy access to many of the apps on your smartphone or tablet directly from the controls on the receiver. Here's the lowdown on what you need depending on your smartphone:
- iPhone® 5, 5C, and 5S: You'll need to connect the Apple Lightning™ to USB cable and an HDMI cable (sold separately) to Apple's Lightning Digital AV adapter. Working with the iPhone 5's Bluetooth, you'll be able to mirror and control select apps on the KW-V320BT's touchscreen display.
- iPhone 4 and 4S: Connect your iPhone 4 or 4S to the KW-V30BT's rear USB and analog audio/video input using the JVC KS-U59 cable, and you'll have access to JVC's App Link Mode.
- Select MHL-enabled Android® phones: Once you download the JVC Control app on your phone, you'll connect your Android to the JVC receiver with an HDMI/MHL cable, such as the JVC KS-U61. After pairing your Android phone with this JVC, you'll get app control on the touchscreen display.
With your smartphone connected, you can enjoy select navigation, driver assistance, video, and music apps — all of which can be controlled on the KW-V320BT's display or by voice command.
Sound and vision
You can customize the KW-V320BT's touchscreen layout and set the display colors that best suit your dash. JVC's touch control lets you run your entertainment system with a few swipes to scroll through music folders, skip songs, and adjust the volume. JVC also included some easy-to-find button controls and a volume knob, so you can concentrate on the road.
Once you've got the music you want, you can tweak it with the built-in 3-band parametric equalizer. If you're adding amps, you'll appreciate the three sets of 4-volt preamp outputs for super-clean audio.
Bluetooth gives you hands-free calling convenience, plus a wireless connection to the songs stored on your compatible music player. If you're an Android user, you'll really appreciate this receiver's Secure Simple Pairing (SSP) technology. JVC includes an external Bluetooth microphone which you can place in a good spot in your vehicle for superior hands-free communication.
And if you have an iPhone with Siri, the KW-V320BT supports Siri Eyes Free through Bluetooth, which means you can ask Siri to make calls, select and play music, compose and hear text messages, read notifications, even use maps and get directions — all commanded by your voice through the receiver. This convenient feature can make your drive safer and more productive.
Lots of ways to get music
If you enjoy Internet radio on your iPhone or Android, you'll really enjoy playing music from Pandora® and iHeartRadio® on this versatile receiver. You can scroll through your stations, bookmark songs, and give a thumbs-up or thumbs-down right from the receiver's face.
The AM/FM tuner includes the Radio Data System (RDS), so you get artist, song, and station info on the display.
Video on the go
Use the rear analog audio/video inputs to hook up your favorite portable audio player, a camcorder, or another video source. This receiver boasts an audio/video output to send movies to a rear video screen, so your passengers will stay happy during the longest road trips. And, the KW-V20BT's dual zone capability means the kids can watch a movie in the back with headphones while you listen to your favorite music up front. If you've got a big vehicle, you'll appreciate the input for a rear-view camera — helpful for when you're maneuvering your vehicle in tight spaces.
Want to keep your steering wheel controls?
In most vehicles, you can use an adapter (not included) to connect your vehicle's steering wheel controls to this JVC DVD receiver. Connect a few wires, then program the adapter for your particular car and the JVC, and you'll retain the convenience of your steering wheel controls. Check the "Accessories" tab for compatible adapters.
- JVC KW-V320BT In-Dash Receiver
- 6.8" Clear Resistive Touchscreen Panel
- Power Output:
- Peak: 50 watts x 4 channels
- RMS: 17 watts x 4 channels
- Variable Color Illumination
- K2 Technology
- SiriusXM Radio Ready
- Android Music Playback via USB
- Siri Eyes Free capable
- iDataLink Maestro compatible
- iPhone and Android automatic Bluetooth pairing
- Dual Phone Connection capable - pair two phones at once
- Dedicated Rear View Camera input
- 1.5A USB Charging
- Supports Apple Music
- 1-year Manufacturer's Warranty
Playback and Audio
- DVD/CD/CD-R/RW , MP3/WMA/AAC Playback
- MP3/WMA/AAC/WAV Playback via USB
- 13-band graphic equalizer with 8 selectable tone curves
- Rear USB Input
- 3 Sets of 4V preamp outputs (front, rear and subwoofer)
- Built-in Bluetooth technology for hands-free talking and audio streaming
- Bluetooth Profiles Supported:
- HFP: Hands Free Profile allows a hands-free car kit to connect to a compatible mobile phone
- A2DP: Advanced Audio Distribution Profile allows high quality audio to be streamed from an audio device to the car stereo
- Works with most Bluetooth enabled cell phones
- Includes an external wired microphone for clear, convenient, distortion-free talking
- Maximum communication rage: 32.8 feet (approx, line of sight)
Related Products:- Click links
|Country of Manufacture|