Big screen media controller
JVC's KW-V230BT DVD receiver gives your media some big screen love. Its 6.2” touchscreen display gives you quick access to all your music, while also showing off artist and song information – super handy for this receiver's satellite and Internet radio capabilities. You can also quickly see who's calling when you pair your iPhone® or Android™ phone to this receiver's built-in Bluetooth. Once you've got your favorite tunes playing, you can tweak the sound using a number of immersive sound-shaping tools.
If you like radio, you'll love the options the KW-V230BT offers, including Pandora®, iHeartRadio®, and Spotify®. You can also add a SiriusXM tuner to enjoy satellite radio's deep programming that won't fade away as you head out of town. And when it's time to play your own music, this receiver also offers a DVD/CD player, a rear audio/video input for a portable music player or game console, and a front USB port that can handle your MP3, WMA, AAC, and WAV music files, as well as the music stored on your iPhone or Android. The display will show video when you're parked, and you can also feed video to optional screens you can add for the backseat crew.
Bluetooth enables wireless streaming for music, podcasts, and audiobooks and hands-free phone calls. This receiver lets you can quickly switch between two paired phones — handy for vehicles with more than one driver. You can install the included wired microphone close to you, so callers can hear you loud and clear. Many portable high-res audio players also include Bluetooth, so you can stream your personal music collections while you're on the road.
A touchscreen display shows off all your sources.
Options for sound
Once you've got your music picked, this receiver's 13-band graphic equalizer and digital time alignment let you zero in on just the right sound. JVC's K2 technology helps bring back the depth and detail for all your digital music sources. Because most car speakers are located down low in the doors, this receiver also offers Sound Lift, which adjusts your music's frequencies to virtually "raise" your speakers for better, more natural imaging. Three pairs of hot 4-volt preamp outputs ensure you get an ultra-clean signal when you add amplifiers for more punch to your sound.
Want to keep your steering wheel controls?
In most cars, you'll need an adapter to retain those controls with this car stereo. Connect a few wires, then program the adapter for your particular car and radio, and you'll retain the convenience of your steering wheel controls. You'll see the adapters that work with your vehicle when you add this receiver to your cart.
- JVC KW-V230BT In-Dash Receiver
- 6.2" Clear Resistive WVGA Touch Panel Display
- Power Output:
- Peak: 50 watts x 4 channels
- RMS: 22 watts x 4 channels
- MP3 ID3 Tag Display (Title/Artist/Album)
- 17 Language Multilingual Display
- Siri Eyes Free for iOS devices
- AM/FM tuner with 18FM/12AM presets
- Authorized Internet Dealer
- 1 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
Playback and Audio Features:
- DVD/VCD/CD/CD-R/RW , MP3/WMA/AAC Playback
- JPEG/MPEG1/MPEG2/MP3/WMA/AAC/WAV Playback via USB
- Compatible with Apple iPhone 6/6+ and iOS 8 software
- For Android OS 4.1 and above devices, you can download JVC Music Play App to search for audio files by Genre, Artist, Album, Playlist, and Song
- 13-band graphic equalizer with 8 selectable tone curves (7 Preset, 1 User)
- High Pass/Low Pass Filters
- K2 technology improves the digital sound for all music sources
- 3.5mm Rear A/V Auxiliary Input
- Front USB Input
- 3 Sets of 4V preamp outputs (front, rear and subwoofer)
- Built-in Bluetooth technology for hands-free talking and audio streaming
- Bluetooth Profiles Supported:
- HFP: Hands Free Profile allows a hands-free car kit to connect to a compatible mobile phone
- PBAP: Phone Book Access Profile allows the car stereo to display the name of the incoming caller, as well as access the contact list of the mobile phone directly from the car stereo
- A2DP: Advanced Audio Distribution Profile allows high quality audio to be streamed from an audio device to the car stereo
- AVRCP: Audio/Video Remote Control Profile supports basic remote control functions (play, pause, etc) via Bluetooth
- GAP (Generic Access Profile)
- SDP (Service Discovery Profile)
- SPP: Serial Port Profile provides a wireless replacement for RS-232 based serial communications
- Works with most Bluetooth enabled cell phones
- Connect two phones simultaneously via Bluetooth
- Voice recognition dialing
- Includes an external wired microphone for clear, convenient, distortion-free talking
- Maximum communication rage: 32.8 feet (approx, line of sight)
Related Products:- Click links
Double Din Facia Panel
Steering Wheel Interfaces
Veba AVDVBTMP4 - TV Tuner
JVC KS-U30 Play iPod and iPhone™ audio/video through select 2008-up JVC receivers
|Country of Manufacture|