More radio than ever
I love the variety that satellite and Internet radio provide, and I'm excited to see the expansion of radio options that many car stereo makers are providing. A great example is JVC's KW-V220BT DVD receiver, which includes Apple Music®, Pandora® Internet radio, and an option for SiriusXM satellite radio. Plus, its built-in Bluetooth® lets you wirelessly stream music from various apps on your smartphone, as well as take hands-free calls. You can use the receiver's simple 6.2" touchscreen interface to control all the action, including its immersive sound-shaping tone controls.
Your smartphone provides media
If you enjoy Internet radio on your iPhone® or Android™, you'll really dig playing music from Pandora on this great-sounding receiver. And you iPhone users can now tune into Apple Music for even more variety.
Bluetooth enables wireless streaming for music, podcasts, and audiobooks and hands-free phone calls. This receiver lets you can quickly switch between two paired phones — handy for vehicles with more than one driver. You can install the included wired microphone close to you, so callers can hear you loud and clear. iPhone users, you'll also get voice control when pairing an iPhone with Siri.
For even more options
And when it's time to play your own music, this receiver also offers a DVD/CD player, a rear aux input for a portable music player, and a front USB port that can handle your MP3, WMA, and WAV music files, as well as the music stored on your iPhone or Android. The display will show video when you're parked, and you can also feed video to optional screens you can add for the backseat crew.
Options for sight and sound
And when you've picked the tunes you want to hear, you can tweak your sound by using a huge array of sound-sculpting controls, including a 13-band graphic equalizer and digital time alignment. JVC's K2 technology helps bring back the depth and detail for all your digital music sources. Because most car speakers are located down low in the doors, this receiver also offers Sound Lift, which adjusts your music's frequencies to virtually "raise" your speakers for better, more natural imaging.
Three pairs of hot 4-volt RCA preamp outputs provide an ultra-clean signal when it's time to add amplifiers to your system. JVC also includes variable color illumination for the display, letting you pick the look in the dash.
Want to keep your steering wheel controls?
In most cars, you'll need an adapter to retain those controls with this car stereo. Connect a few wires, then program the adapter for your particular car and radio, and you'll retain the convenience of your steering wheel controls.You'll see the adapters that work with your vehicle when you add this receiver to your cart.
- DVD/CD receiver with AM/FM tuner
- Built-in internal amp (22 watts RMS/50 peak x 4 channels)
- 6.2" touchscreen with variable color button illumination
- Fits double-DIN dash openings
- built-in iPod, iPhone, and iPad control (see Details tab for model compatibility)
- built-in Android music control and charging of select Android devices using the USB connection (requires JVC Music Play app installed on phone)
- Apple Music control with iPhone
- built-in Bluetooth for hands-free calling and audio streaming with dual phone connection
- Plays CDs, DVDs, and USB memory devices (see Details for full capabilities)
- 13-band equalizer with digital time alignment
- K2 technology improves the digital sound for all music sources
- Sound Lift compensates for low speaker positions
- Volume Link EQ boosts specific frequencies to compensate for road noise
- Optional wireless remote
- Inputs: front USB input, rear A/V input, rear-view camera input
- Outputs: rear video output, 6-channel preamp outputs (4-volt front, rear, subwoofer)
- Compatible with most factory steering wheel audio controls (adapter required)
- Warranty: 1 year
Related Products:- Click links
|Country of Manufacture|