Looking for a car stereo with lots of multimedia options that's also simple to use? The JVC KW-V21BT DVD receiver provides a vibrant 6.2" touchscreen to control your music, video, and phone calls. You can access frequently used functions through the keys on each side of the screen, and you can even switch the onscreen icons around to suit your preferences.
Bluetooth® makes it handy
Is your smartphone out of reach? With this receiver's built-in Bluetooth, that's actually a good thing. It lets you play the songs stored on your phone wirelessly, as well as stream different music apps active on your phone. In addition to streaming audio, Bluetooth provides clear hands-free calling. iPhone users even get voice control when pairing an iPhone that offers Siri.
When your iPod or iPhone's connected, you can view album art and browse through your playlists with a few swipes of your finger. And with an iPhone plugged in, you can control and listen to Pandora. Android users can control and enjoy Pandora wirelessly using Bluetooth.
If you're tired of your AM/FM stations fading away on your travels, add a SiriusXM tuner to this JVC and listen to your favorite satelliite radio channels without interruption or static all across the country. The KW-V21BT also plays all your CDs, DVDs, and recordable discs, plus you can plug a thumb drive loaded with hours of MP3, WMA, and WAV music files into the receiver's rear USB input.
Video on the go
You can watch your favorite DVDs on the built-in screen whenever you're parked. This JVC includes a rear A/V input for a portable video player or video game console, and the rear camera input lets you connect a handy backup camera. Once installed, the JVC's screen will show the camera feed when your vehicle is in reverse — a great feature, especially if you drive a larger vehicle.
More good stuff
Select one of the eleven preset EQ settings, or you can use the 5-band equalizer to iron out any rough spots in your car's acoustics. The KW-V21BT also provides three pairs of RCA preamp outputs that'll send a clean, high-voltage signal to any outboard amps in your system.
Want to keep your steering wheel controls?
In most cars, you'll need an adapter to retain those controls with this car stereo. Connect a few wires, then program the adapter for your particular car and radio, and you'll retain the convenience of your steering wheel controls.You'll see the adapters that work with your vehicle when you add this receiver to your cart.
Bluetooth note: Use of this receiver's Bluetooth features will depend upon your phone's Bluetooth capabilities.
Smartphone note: If you're going to use your smartphone with this receiver, be sure to check "Details" for compatibility information.
- DVD/CD player with AM/FM RDS tuner
- Built-in amplifier (22 watts RMS/50 peak x 4 channels)
- 6.2" widescreen touchscreen
- Customizable GUI (graphic user interface) touchscreen controls
- Fits double-DIN (4" tall) dash openings
- Optional wireless remote control
- Built-in Bluetooth for hands-free calling and music streaming
- Pandora Internet Radio control with iPhone and Android
- Siri Eyes Free for select iPhones through Bluetooth
- Plays CDs, DVDs, and USB memory devices (see "Details" for full capabilities)
- Built-in iPod, iPhone, and iPad control (see Details tab for model compatibility)
- Pro EQ 5-band parametric equalizer with eleven EQ presets
- High-pass crossover settings for speakers
- Subwoofer level, phase, and low-pass filter controls
- Bass boost and loudness controls
- Compatible with SiriusXM satellite radio tuner
- Inputs: front USB input, rear A/V input, rear-view camera input
- Outputs: RCA video output, 6-channel preamp outputs (4-volt front, rear, sub)
- Compatible with most factory steering wheel audio controls (adapter required)
Related Products:- Click links
|Country of Manufacture|