Make the most of your phone
Everything you need for the road is on your smartphone, right? JVC's KW-M560BT multimedia receiver puts all the goodness front and center on a 6.75" touchscreen display with Android Auto™ and Apple CarPlay™. Plus, you'll get a variety of music sources, hands-free calling, serious sound-shaping tools, and plenty of outputs for aftermarket amps and subs.
Onboard Android Auto and Apple CarPlay
With your iPhone® or Android™ smartphone connected to the KW-M560BT via USB, you'll gain touchscreen or voice control access to a variety of apps supported by Android Auto and CarPlay.
- Android Auto: When you connect a compatible Android device, Android Auto integrates the Android platform into your driving experience in a non-distracting way. You'll have voice control access to Google Maps, weather, music, your phone, text messages, plus easy access to many of your favorite apps. Get more info at https://www.android.com/auto.
- Apple CarPlay: CarPlay integrates your iPhone® into the driving experience, putting iPhone content at the driver's voice command with minimal distraction. That means easy access to your music library, your phone, messages, navigation, and many third-party streaming music apps, too. Learn more at https://www.apple.com/ios/carplay.
Additionally, this JVC lets you mirror your Android device with a USB connection, providing touchscreen control over your phone from the receiver.
Bluetooth for calling and streaming
Bluetooth makes it easy to stream music wirelessly and make hands-free calls. This JVC lets you quickly switch between two paired phones — handy for vehicles with more than one driver. When it comes to streaming audio, you can also control this car stereo directly from your phone using JVC's free Remote app.
If AM/FM radio isn't enough, you can add an optional SiriusXM tuner and seriously expand the scope of your entertainment choices. It's a beautiful thing to drive for hours with a station that you love.
Add a backup cam
If you're installing a stereo, it's also a great time to add a backup cam, and this JVC gives you a dedicated camera input. And if the kids in the back need a bit of distraction, you can feed them some video by connecting additional monitors to this receiver's video output.
Your dream sound
Take advantage of JVC's sound-sculpting controls, including a 13-band graphic equalizer and time alignment to get you the best seat in the house.
Bluetooth note: Use of this receiver's Bluetooth features will depend upon your phone's Bluetooth capabilities. Learn more in our article explaining Bluetooth profiles.
You'll need a wired connection to your parking brake to access settings and other features on this receiver. Your parking brake must be connected and set in order to view the video on its screen.
- Screen Size 6.8"W VGA Screen
- Touch Panel Capacitive
- Monitor Touch Control
- Customizable GUI
- Key Illumination Color Blue
- Multilingual Display 
- MP3 Compatible with Tag USB
- WMA Compatible with Tag USB
- WAV Compatible with Tag USB
- AAC Compatible with Tag USB
- FLAC Compatible with Tag USB
- H.264 Compatible USB
- WMV Compatible USB
- MPEG 1/2 Compatible USB
- MPEG 4 Compatible USB
- AVI/MKV Compatible USB
- Built-in Bluetooth (Wired-Mic included)
- Hands-Free Call (HFP1.6 Wideband Speech)
- Audio Streaming & Control (A2DP, AVRCP)
- Supported Audio Formats AAC / SBC
- Voice Dialing (voice recognition compatible mobile phone required)
- Phone Book Access Profile (PBAP)
- Alphabetical Search for Phone Book
- Auto Pairing for iPhone/Android (Android only)
- Android Auto (via USB)
- Mirroring for Android (via USB) *Need mirroring App
- Android Music Playback (via Bluetooth(R))
- CarPlay (via USB)
- USB Port x 1 (High Speed)
- Position Rear
- USB Power Supply (1.5A High Current Charging)
- SiriusXM Ready
- Radio Broadcast Data System (RBDS)
- Preset Stations 20(FM:15ch, AM:5ch)
- Automatic Presetting (Strong Station Sequential Memory)
- Frequency Range 87.9 - 107.9MHz
- Frequency Range 530-1,700kHz
- Maximum Power Output (Front & Rear) 50Wx4
- Full Bandwidth Power (Front & Rear) 22W x 4 (Full Bandwidth Power, at less than 1% THD)
- EQ (13-Band Graphic EQ)
- Preset EQ (7Preset + 3user)
- Bass Boost
- High-Pass Filter/Low-Pass Filter
- Time Alignment
Inputs and Outputs
- AV Input mini jack (AV-IN or Camera switchable)
- Video Out RCA
- Rearview camera Input
- Line Output Terminals 2Preouts (Terminal) + Sub WF (Cable)
- Pre-output Level/Impedance 2.0V / 10k ohms
- Subwoofer Output with Level/Frequency Control
- UK Internet Dealer
- 1-year Manufacturer's Warranty
Playback and Audio Features:
- Playback of MP3 and WMA
- AM/FM tuner with 18FM/12AM presets
- Compatible with Apple iPhone 6/6+ and iOS 8 software
- 13-band parametric equalizer with 7 selectable tone curves (7 Preset, 3 User)
- 3 Sets of 2V preamp outputs (front, rear and subwoofer)
- iPod and iPhone Ready: Standard USB-to-iPod Cable compatible
- Rear USB Input: USB port allows connection to digital devices such as flash drives, portable media players, etc.
- Rear 3.5mm Auxiliary Inputs
- Dedicated Backup Camera Input: Used for universal rear view cameras with an RCA composite input.
- Steering Wheel Control Ready: PAC ControlPRO (SWI-CP5) or the Axxess ASWC-1 required and sold separately
- Rear RCA Video Output: Used for connection to separate monitors and other devices
- Rear RCA Audio/Video Input: Used for connecting video accessories such as game consoles, video cameras, etc.
- Bluetooth Wireless Technology (Wired Mic Included)
- Hands-Free Calling
- Voice Dialing (Compatible Mobile Phone Required)
- Built-in Bluetooth technology for hands-free talking and audio streaming
- Bluetooth version __ +EDR certified
- Bluetooth range up to 5 meters
- Supports SMS message notifications and A2DP audio streaming
- Bluetooth Profiles Supported:
- HFP: Hands-Free Profile allows a hands-free car kit to connect to a compatible mobile phone
- HSP: Headset Profile enables a Bluetooth headset to connect to a compatible mobile phone
- PBAP: Phone Book Access Profile allows the car stereo to display the name of the incoming caller, as well as access the contact list of the mobile phone directly from the car stereo
- A2DP: Advanced Audio Distribution Profile allows high-quality audio to be streamed from an audio device to the car stereo
- AVRCP: Audio/Video Remote Control Profile supports basic remote control functions (play, pause, etc) via Bluetooth
- Works with most Bluetooth enabled cell phones
- Includes an (external wired/built-in) microphone for clear, convenient, distortion-free talking
What's in the box:
- Digital media receiver w/ fixed 6.75" touchscreen monitor (15A fuse)
- Sleeve (attached)
- Trim ring
- Power harness
- Speaker harness
- 6.5' Light-green parking brake wire (pre-installed)
- Microphone w/ bracket (attached 10' cable terminated by a right-angle mono 3.5mm connector)
- 2 Radio removal tools
- Trim-ring removal tool
- 6 Pan-head ISO-mount screws
- 6 Flat-head ISO-mount screws
- Quick Start Guide
- Warranty card
- Important Notice on Software
- "Information" sheet