JL Audio's Evolution™ ZR series component speakers will make your music sound its very best, whether you like rap, rock, reggae, or classical. JL Audio obsessed over every little detail of their ZR series components, so these speakers will reproduce the most complex musical passages with lifelike accuracy, even in the unforgiving mobile environment.
The ZR650-CSi component system starts with 6-3/4" component woofers that use the same bass-enhancing technologies found in JL Audio's subwoofers. You'll enjoy consistent sound reproduction, along with impressive low-frequency depth and dynamic range. High-performance 1" aluminum dome tweeters bring out the subtle details in your music so you get a clear sonic picture of all the instruments in the stereo mix. Special design butyl rubber surrounds eliminate the ringing that can plague lower-quality aluminum tweeters.
JL Audio built the ZR Series crossovers using only the finest electronic components. These precision networks feature 5-level tweeter and 4-level midrange presence settings so you can achieve 20 different tunings to perfectly match your vehicle's acoustics and your tastes.
Note: JL Audio describes this model as a 6-1/2" speaker. Most manufacturers designate this same frame size as a 6-3/4" speaker. For simplicity's sake we list it as a 6-3/4" speaker.
- Component speaker system includes two 6-3/4" woofers, 2 tweeters, two external crossovers, and two woofer grilles
- Mineral-filled polypropylene woofer with butyl rubber surround
- Cast aluminum frame with Elevated Frame Cooling
- 1" aluminum dome tweeter
- 2-way external crossover with 5-position tweeter level and 4-position midrange control
- 4-ohm impedance
- 6-1/2" Evolution ZR Series 2-way Component System
- Power Handling:
- Peak: 450 watts per pair / 225 watts each
- RMS: 170 watts per pair / 85 watts each
- Cast Aluminum Woofer Baskets
- Butyl Rubber Surround
- 2-Way Crossover Network with First Order Low-Pass and Second Order High-Pass Circuit
- Elevated Frame Cooling System
- 25mm Aluminum Dome Tweeter
- Polycarbonate Case with ZR Logo
- Frequency response: 48-25,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 89.5 dB
- Depth: 2-11/16"
- Warranty: 1 year
|Country of Manufacture|