Small footprint, big kick
JL Audio's M600/1 marine amp is small — less than 9" wide — but it delivers a massive amount of power from its compact chassis — up to 600 watts to a sub at 2 ohms. It owes these impressive specs to JL Audio's Class D NexD™ ultra-high-speed switching design, which eliminates the traditional drawbacks of a Class D amp design to deliver full-bandwidth performance, excellent efficiency, and very low distortion levels.
Great for a variety of applications
This mono amp is great for bumping up the bass on your pleasure craft — it's perfect for driving a pair of 4-ohm subs. You can run the built-in variable low-pass filters anywhere between 50 to 500 Hz, with a selectable 12 or 24 dB slope, so you can get the maximum performance out of your subwoofer setup. A fixed subsonic filter removes extreme low frequencies so your amp and sub play cleaner and louder.
JL Audio's optional wired remote lets you adjust the amp's level from the helm, while the preamp outputs make it easier to get signal to another amplifier in your system. The special powder-coat finishes, the gasketed control cover, and the stainless-steel hardware all protect this amp against the harsh realities of the marine environment.
- M Series Monoblock Class D Amplifier
- RMS Power Rating (14.4V):
- RMS Power Rating (12.5V):
- 4 ohms: 400 watts x 1 chan.
- 2 ohms: 600 watts x 1 chan.
- RMS Power Rating (12.5V):
- 4 ohms: 300 watts x 1 chan.
- 2 ohms: 500 watts x 1 chan.
- Unregulated MOSFET switching type power supply
- NexD Ultra-High Speed Class D topology
- Remote bass level input (JL Audio HD-RLC required and sold separately)
- LED power (green) and protect (red/yellow) indicators
- State-of-the-art microelectronic components
- Mono channel operation
- Advanced Thermal Rollback System completely eliminates annoying thermal shut-down events
- Studio-grade signal processing with fully variable crossover filters
- Extruded aluminum alloy system setting security cover
- Total amplifier efficiencies exceeding 80%
- Noise-killing, highly flexible differential-balanced inputs
- Preamp RCA outputs to daisy chain multiple amps
- defeatable low-pass and infrasonic crossover filters
- Dual speaker terminals simplify speaker installation
- 3-Way System Protection circuitry (thermal, overload, and speaker short protection)
- Heavy-duty compact unitary cast alloy heat sink for extreme heat dissipation
- Silver-plated RCA level inputs
- Silver-plated screw terminals
- Frequency response: 7-500 Hz
- Input sensitivity: 100mV - 4V
- Variable low-pass filter: 50-500 Hz, 12 dB/octave or 24 dB/octave
- Infrasonic Filter: 30 Hz, 24dB/octave Butterworth
- Damping factor: >1,000 @ 4 ohms / 50Hz
- Dimensions: 8-1/2"L x 7-1/16"W x 2-1/16"H
- 4-gauge power and ground wiring is recommended for installation
- UK Internet Dealer
- 1-year Manufacturer's Warranty
What's in the box:
- Monoblock class-D marine subwoofer amplifier
- 2.5mm Allen wrench
- JL Audio emblem
- Owner's Manual
JL Audio M600/1
(newest, current model)
JL Audio Marine M1700
(previous model, replaced by JL Audio M600/1)
JL Audio e1400M (Marine Series e1400M)
(previous model, replaced by JL Audio Marine M1700)