The JBL component solution
"I'd rather not listen to anything at all." If you're having thoughts like these, it's a sure sign that your vehicle's factory speakers need replacing, and JBL's Stage Series is the affordable way to bring joy back to your listening experience. These Stage 600C component speakers sport a big 6-1/2" polypropylene woofer that gives your music the responsive, robust low-end punch you've been missing. The separate balanced dome tweeter delivers smooth, spacious highs, and brings your music back to life with startling detail. So, say goodbye to Edison-era sound, and enjoy what these JBL speakers have to offer.
These highly sensitive speakers make them a perfect combo with a factory radio, but if you really want to hear them perform, pair them with an aftermarket amp.
- Component speaker system includes two 6-1/2" woofers and two tweeters
- 6-1/2" polypropylene woofer cone
- PEI balanced dome tweeter with in-line crossover
- Handles up to 50 watts RMS (150 watts peak power)
- Frequency range: 50-20,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 90 dB
- Woofer top-mount depth: 2-5/16"
- Grilles included
- Authorised Internet Dealer
- 1-year Manufacturer's Warranty
What's in the Box:
- 2 Woofers
- 2 Tweeters (each in flush mount housing with 4" wire attached)
- 2 Flush mount retaining rings
- 2 Woofer grilles
- Two 5' Tweeter wires with crossover wired in-line
- Ten 1" Screws
- 10 Speed clips
- 2 Strips of grille putty
- Installation manual
|Country of Manufacture|