A cool upgrade
These GT7-6C component speakers from JBL have everything you want when shopping for a car speaker: an advanced design, quality materials, a cool look, and a practical price tag. But in the end, it's what they sound like that matters most, and true to their iconic heritage, these JBLs deliver.
How do they do it?
You'll gain a satisfying boost in sound quality from this component system, thanks to JBL's patented Plus One™ architecture, which expands the surface area of the 6-3/4" polypropylene woofer for impressive bass. And the edge-driven dome tweeters handle a wider range in the high frequencies for more natural sound — vocals, in particular, benefit from a smoother transition from the midrange. The external crossovers direct the right frequencies to the each driver to ensure a balanced sound.
JBL built these GT7 speakers to handle up to 50 watts RMS, so they'll perform spectacularly with an aftermarket radio or amp, but with a design geared toward maximum efficiency, you'll get superior performance even from a factory radio. Grilles are included for a custom installation.
- 16.5cm (6.5") 2-way component system with crossovers
- Nominal Impedance: 4 Ohms
- Power Handling: Peak 150W
- Power Handling: RMS 50W
- Sensitivity: (2.83V/1m) 92dB
- Frequency Response: 50Hz – 20kHz
- Mounting Depth: 53mm
- Proprietary Plus One cones
- Vented woofer motor structure
- Titanium-laminate tweeter
- Edge-driven tweeters (component systems)
- Outboard crossovers (component systems)
- Improved I-Moun™ (patent no. 5,859,917) tweeter-mounting system
- supplied with crossovers and grills
|Country of Manufacture|