JBL CS7 Series speakers are the no-brainer upgrade for those who want a little more rock for their ride.
They’re easy to install, feature external crossover housing, fit practically any stock size, and can be driven by any factory head unit. And with Plus One™ woofer cones you’ll get the power of a home audio system in the private listening confines of your car.
The I-Mount™ system allows for more precise imaging and simplifies speaker installation with angle-, surface- or flush-mount options.
Hear what you’ve been missing — the JBL CS7 Series offers a frequency response that delivers the full-range response associated with exceptional sound.
The CS7 component systems feature external crossover housings, which provide extra space for true high pass and low pass sections, a step up from the coaxial models smoothing out the critical midband response where most of the music occurs. There’s also a tweeter level control, which allows fine adjustment to suit varying listening tastes and to accommodate different placement.
- Type: 6-1/2" component car audio loudspeaker system
- Peak power handling: 150W
- Power handling, continuous average: 50W
- Frequency response: 55Hz – 20kHz
- Nominal impedance: 4 ohms
- Sensitivity (2.83V/m): 92dB
- External Diameter : 6-1/2” (166mm)
- Mounting Cutout Diameter: 5-5/8” (143mm)
- Total Depth: 2-19/32” (66mm)
- Mounting Depth: 2-5/16” (59mm)
|Country of Manufacture|