The well-rounded component system
It's simple. Your factory speakers are getting you down. JBL's Club Series speakers are the clear solution. JBL equipped this Club 6500C 6-3/4" component system with UV-resistant polypropylene woofers for stellar performance even under the stickiest (or chilliest) environmental conditions — after all, your car door isn't the most forgiving place to reside.
The speaker's patented Plus One™ woofer structure extends the surface area of the cone to give you a better bass experience than other speakers this size. The separate 3/4" edge-driven PEI tweeter expands the high-frequency range, so you'll hear musical details that you never heard from your old speakers.
A match for any system
The Club 6500C's low-impedance design safely draws more power from your car stereo to give your music extra punch, but you'll get even better results feeding them power from an outboard amp.
- 6-1/2" Club Series 2-Way Component System
- Power Handling:
- Peak: 360 watts per set / 165 watts each side
- RMS: 120 watts per set / 60 watts each side
- Recommended Power Range: 10 - 60 watts RMS per channel
- Polypropylene Plus One ™ cone
- Edge Driven PEI Tweeter
- Rubber magnet boot cover
- Top-mount Depth: 1-13/16"
- 3 ohm impedance
- Frequency Response: 55-20,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 92 dB
- Authorised Internet Dealer
- 1-year Manufacturer's Warranty
|Country of Manufacture|