The well-rounded speaker
It's simple. Your factory speakers are getting you down. JBL's Club Series speakers are the clear solution. JBL equipped these Club 5020 5-1/4" coaxial speakers with UV-resistant polypropylene woofers for stellar performance even under the stickiest (or chilliest) environmental conditions — after all, your car door isn't the most forgiving place to reside.
This Club Series speaker's low profile allows it to fit in more vehicles.
The speaker's patented Plus One™ woofer structure extends the surface area of the cone to give you a better midbass experience than other speakers this size. And an edge-driven PEI tweeter expands the high-frequency range, so you'll hear musical details that you never heard from your old speakers.
A match for any system
The Club 5020's low-impedance design safely draws more power from your car stereo to give your music extra punch, but you'll get even better results feeding them power from an outboard amp.
- 5-1/4" Club Series Coaxial Car Speakers
- Power Handling:
- Peak: 240 watts per pair / 120 watts each
- RMS: 80 watts per pair / 40 watts each
- Recommended Power Range: 10 - 30 watts RMS per channel
- Polypropylene Plus One ™ cone
- Edge Driven PEI Tweeter
- Rubber magnet boot cover
- High Sensitivity Design
- 3 ohm Impedance
- Top-mount Depth: 2-1/16"
- Frequency Response: 75-20,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 91 dB
- Authorised Internet Dealer
- 1-year Manufacturer's Warranty
What's in the Box:
- Two 2-way speakers
- 2 Adhesive backed foam gasket strips
- Instruction manual
- 2 JBL window stickers
- Template on box
|Country of Manufacture|