The well-rounded speaker
It's simple. Your factory speakers are getting you down. JBL's Club Series speakers are the clear solution.
This Club Series speaker's low profile allows it to fit in more vehicles.
JBL equipped these Club 4020 4" coaxial speakers with UV-resistant polypropylene woofers for stellar performance even under the stickiest (or chilliest) environmental conditions — after all, your car door isn't the most forgiving place to reside.
The speaker's patented Plus One™ woofer structure extends the surface area of the cone to give you a better midbass experience than other speakers this size. And an edge-driven PEI tweeter expands the high-frequency range, so you'll hear musical details that you never heard from your old speakers.
A match for any system
The Club 4020's low-impedance design safely draws more power from your car stereo to give your music extra punch, but you'll get even better results feeding them power from an outboard amp.
- 4" Club Series Coaxial Car Speakers
- Power Handling:
- Peak: 180 watts per pair / 90 watts each
- RMS: 60 watts per pair / 30 watts each
- Recommended Power Range: 10 - 30 watts RMS per channel
- Polypropylene Plus One ™ cone
- Edge Driven PEI Tweeter
- Rubber magnet boot cover
- High Sensitivity Design
- 3 ohm Impedance
- Top-mount Depth: 1-7/16"
- Frequency Response: 75-20,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 90dB
- Authorised Internet Dealer
- 1-year Manufacturer's Warranty
What's in the Box:
- Two 2-way speakers
- 2 Adhesive backed foam gasket strips
- Instruction manual
- 2 JBL window stickers
- Template on box
|Country of Manufacture|