The JBL Cinema 510 is a 5.1 channel home theater speaker system for multi-channel audio playback. This satellite speaker system consists of two front speakers, two rear speakers, a center channel speaker, and a subwoofer. The recommended power handling for each satellite speaker is 100W. The subwoofer has its own built-in 60W amplifier for low frequency impact.
The Cinema 510 comes with cables for each speaker for simplified set-up. A wall mounting bracket for each speaker is also included, which gives you added placement flexibility.
- This home theater speaker system features five voice-matched satellite speakers. Voice-matched speakers are engineered to have similar sonic characteristics for each speaker in the system and offer consistent and balanced playback across the soundstage.
- Low Frequency Effects
- The JBL Cinema 510 features a down-firing 6.5" powered subwoofer with a built-in 60W amplifier. The subwoofer is capable of producing low frequency sound down to 46Hz for added bass impact.
- Speaker Type SatelliteMaximum
- Power Handling Satellites: 100 W (Each)
- Subwoofer: 60 W (Self Powered)
- Frequency Response46 Hz - 20 kHz
- Transducer Midrange: 1x 3" (76 mm)
- Cone Subwoofer Drivers1x 6.5" (165 mm)
- Cone Nominal Impedance8 ohms
- Enclosure Type Satellite: Sealed
- Subwoofer: Bass Reflex
- 5 x Speaker Cables
- Subwoofer Cable
- 5 x Wall Brackets
- Limited 1-Year Warranty