Legendary sound - Infinity's Kappa Series 62.11i 6-3/4" speakers continue in the tradition of this legendary line of speakers, offering rugged construction and impressive sound quality. Once installed, these speakers will bring out every nuance and detail in your favorite music tracks, making time spent in your car seem more like a concert than a commute.
Large soft dome tweeters - If you're looking for natural-sounding high frequencies, Infinity uses edge-driven 1" soft dome tweeters in this system. The "edge-driven" design creates a larger tweeter that handles more power and delivers smooth response way down into midrange frequencies not covered by smaller "W"-shaped domes. You'll hear a more clearly defined soundstage where you can picture the placement of every instrument.
Infinity's UniPivot design allows you to aim each tweeter toward your ears, so you enjoy excellent stereo imaging even if the speakers are mounted way down low in your doors. Each tweeter also features a level control switch so you can adjust the brightness to your taste.
Glass fiber woofer with Plus One+ technology - If you like bass, the Kappa glass fiber woofer holds its shape when the power's cranked up, so you still get punchy and defined bass. Glass fiber weighs less than traditional materials, so you don't need a ton of power to drive this woofer. Infinity's Plus One+ woofer technology extends the cone right up to the edge of the basket, giving you more surface area than with most comparable speakers. A bigger cone means more bass to complement the superior high-frequency response.
Great for any system - These 2-ohm speakers are sensitive enough that you can power them with an aftermarket stereo, but you'll get your best results feeding them plenty of power from an outboard amp — up to 75 watts RMS. Grilles are included.
- 6-1/2" Kappa Series 2-Way Car Speakers
- Power Handling:
- Peak: 450 watts per pair / 225 watts each
- RMS: 150 watts per pair / 75 watts each
- Recommended Minimum Power: 25-225 watts each
- Carbon Injected Glass Fiber cone material
- Plus One cone technology offers more cone area than other speakers in its class
- Rubber speaker surround
- 1" Soft Dome edge-driven Fabric tweeter construction
- Adjustable, 0 or +3dB push-button tweeter level attenuation control
- UniPivot tweeter allows you to aim the tweeter at the listener for better imaging
- High temperature voice coil reduces distortion
- Vented magnet and motor assembly cool the voice coil
- Gold-plated, screw-type speaker terminals for a secure connection
- Injected Carbon Glass Matrix (iCGM) speaker frames
- High-quality passive crossover components
- Protective, soft, rubber-finish grilles
- Protective magnet boot cover
- 2 ohms impedance
- Frequency response: 45-25,000 Hz
- Top-mount depth: 2-1/8"
- Sensitivity: 95dB
- Authorised Internet Dealer
- 1-year Manufacturer's Warranty
|Country of Manufacture|