Satin black linear Butyl rubber surround along with the Hercules spider helps keep the piston motion of the subwoofer linear and smooth
Satin Black Polypropylene Cone
Heavy Duty injection-molded polypropylene cone adds strength to bass energy
Thermoformed Dust Cap
Dust cap adds strength to the subwoofer and proudly displays the Hifonics logo
P & I Terminals
Nickel-plated P&I (push and insert) speaker terminals to secure MAXXLINK speaker wire connections easily
Specialized Hifonics cotton spider, along with the Butyl surround, allows the Hercules woofer to handle more power with minimum distortions.
Custom Steel frame
Heavy Duty powder coated custom steel frame.
Unique Hifonics design Back Venting allows more heat to be exchanged with cool air allowing more power handling and increased reliability.
Vented high energy motor assembly with 30oz magnets increases power handling and increases SPL
Voice Coil & Former Assembly
Vented aluminum former holds a 2.0” voice coil while allowing the heat to be exchange through the back pole piece, the Hercules Vent and through the spiders. Less heat means less distortion.
Heavy Duty PVC covers to keep the subwoofer looking good and protected from the action in the trunk.
The H Stamp
The Hifonics H is the mark of the Gods.
- 12" Dual 4 Ohm Hercules Series Subwoofer
- Power Handling:
- Peak: 700 watts
- RMS: 350 watts
- Impedance: 4 ohms
- Satin black polypropylene cone
- Satin black linear butyl rubber surround
- Nickel-plated P&I (push and insert) speaker terminals to easily secure speaker wire
- Thermoformed dust cap adds strength to the subwoofer and proudly displays the Hifonics logo
- Unique back venting system allows more heat to be exchanged with cool air allowing more power handling and increased reliability
- Heavy-duty PVC cover to keep the subwoofer looking good and protected from the action in the trunk
- Specialized cotton spider
- 2" Aluminum voice coil
- 30 oz. magnet motor structure
- Top-mount depth: 5-3/16"