Connects2 SWC.2 Steering Wheel Control Interface Adaptor plug and play installation. Connecting to the original radio connector and plugging into the back of the new head unit is simple to fit.
A stalk/steering wheel control adaptor enables you to utilise the original factory remote audio (whether built onto steering wheel or fitted on a stalk next to the steering wheel) with an aftermarket unit.
Included Free CTMULTILEAD.2 Stereo Patch Lead
- Retains Factory Steering Wheel Control Functionality
- Retains Time/Date Change via SWC (if the vehicle is equipped)
- Retains Climate Control Features
- Provides Outputs for Speed Pulse and Amp Remote
- Updateable via USB (contact supplier for more information)
|Manufacturer||Model||Note||Year From||Year To||Headunit||Connection|
|Honda||Civic||Hatchback models (8th Gen)||2005||2011||Pioneer (non-navigation)||OEM Specific|
An analogue steering wheel control interface that allows the installation of an aftermarket single or double stereo into select Honda vehicles. This interface and harness combination allows the retention of select steering wheel controls and climate control features (if applicable). This interface also allows time and date to be set via the steering wheel controls. Please note: this interface is not compatible with OEM navigation systems.
Features & Benefits
- Allows you to upgrade to an aftermarket head unit whilst maintaining use of your factory steering wheel controls
- Safety: Allows you to keep your hands on the steering wheel and eyes on the road.
- Plug and play, no cutting of wires required
- Maintains the original features of the vehicle such as date, time and temperature display
- Choose the relevant head unit connection lead according to the make of aftermarket head unit you wish to fit
- Please check the connections in the vehicle match the harness you are purchasing
- This product has been developed through carefully documented data and research.