- SUBWOOFER TERMINAL TYPE
Spade style terminals for easy installation.
- WOOFER CONFIGURATION
- SURROUND/CONE COUPLING
The pressure treated blue foam surround along with the Zeus spider helps keep the piston motion of the subwoofer linear and distortion free.
- VOICE COIL/FORMER ASSEMBLY
Vented aluminum former holds a 2” voice coil while allowing the heat to be exchanged. (Less heat means less distortion).
Specialized Hifonics cotton spider, along with the surround, allows the ZEUS Gamma woofer to handle more power with minimum distortions.
A unique Hifonics heavy duty powder coated steel frame allows back venting, which exchanges heat with cool air, resulting in more power handling and increased reliability.
Vented high energy motor assembly with 37oz magnets increases power handling and increases SPL.
- 10" Dual 4 Ohm Zeus Gamma Car Subwoofer
- Power Handling:
- Peak: 600 watts
- RMS: 300 watts
- Recommended power range: 100 - 300 RMS
- Diameter: 10.08"
- Mounting Depth: 4.96"
- Cutout: 9"
- Spade Style Terminals
- Thermal Formed Polypropylene ZEUS symbol and unqiue 6 spoke molded cone creates a strong cone face
- Ideal for medium and large ported enclosures
- Huge motor assemblies
- Multicoated aluminum formers
- Heavy-gauge, powder-coated, stamped steel basket provides a solid base for the motor system and moving parts
- “Through the Frame Venting” with a mesh grill
- Sensitivity (1 watt/1 meter): 86dB
- Authorised UK Internet Dealer
- 1-year Manufacturer's Warranty
Write Your Own Review