Craft the sound YOU want by incorporating these Hertz Mille PRO MP 70.3 speaker into your custom system to handle those juicy midrange frequencies. For more impactful performance, each 3" speaker employs a "Boundary Free" rubber surround with its enhanced pressed pulp and cotton fiber woofer to move more air with accuracy.
The woofer's V-cone design improves dispersion of the midrange details that make vocals and instruments sound more lifelike. Superior damping is also key to the sound of the speaker — minimized resonance reduces distortion for a true-to-life sound.
The Hertz philosophy
Hertz believes that a good speaker should reveal the emotional power of the music you love. That's a high bar, but with their commitment to using premium components and boundary-pushing design, they're more than up to challenge. Comprised of music lovers, Hertz is committed to optimizing your car's sound system for total audio enjoyment.
- 1. Symmetrical dual Neodymium magnet structure specifically developed with FEM (Finite Element Modelling) simulations, for superior dynamics and control.
- 2. 20 mm CCAW double layer voice coil wound on a Polyamide former with 8 decompression holes, for exceptional power handling and compression-free reproduction.
- 3. Exponential V-cone® profile pressed-pulp cone with cotton fibres, combining stiffness and lightweight for wide frequency response. Cone profile geometrically optimised for utmost linearity and dispersion in the mid-high frequency range.
- 4. Boundary Free rubber surround, for better efficiency and wider mid-bass frequency.
- 5. Anti-vibration rubber magnet cover, to damp spurious vibrations, removable to fit limited mounting depth installations.
- 6. Acoustically transparent aluminium alloy basket with elegant diamond cutting and featuring the aluminium Hertz logo.
- 3" midrange speaker (single)
- Pressed pulp/cotton fiber cone
- "Boundary Free" rubber surround
- Aluminum basket
- V-cone design improves dispersion
- Handles up to 50 watts RMS (100 watts peak)
- Frequency response: 180-18,000 Hz
- Impedance: 4 ohms
- Sensitivity: 88 dB
- Top-mount depth: 1-3/4"
- Warranty: 1 years