A fit for more vehicles
Thanks to a special 6-1/2" flat-profile woofer design, the Cento Series sound is a fit in more vehicles. The CK 165 F component speaker system employs a separate Tetolon® dome tweeter for detailed sound defined by a natural timbre and smooth transitions. The semi-pressed paper and mica powder woofer cone delivers your music's lower frequencies with accuracy and impact — and, at 1-3/4" deep, these woofers will fit in almost any vehicle. Superior damping is also key to the sound of these speakers — minimized resonance reduces distortion for Hertz's famous truer-to-life sound. The system's external, compact crossovers feature two tweeter levels that help you dial in the best sound in your vehicle.
The Hertz philosophy
Hertz believes that a good speaker should enhance the emotional power of the music you love. That's a high bar, but with their commitment to using premium components and boundary-pushing design, they're more than up to challenge. A community of music lovers, Hertz is committed to optimizing your car's sound system for total audio enjoyment.
C 26 Tweeter:
- Soft Tetolon® fiber 26 mm (1 in.) dome and 20 mm (0.8 in.) voice coil, for a natural and yet detailed reproduction of musical nuances.
- Neodymium magnet with high-density magnetic flux, optimized for maximum control during high-energy dynamic transients in the mid-high frequency range.
- Faceplate geometry optimized with FEM (Finite Element Modeling) technique for a linear frequency response in off-axis installations.
- Wide range of accessories, for easy integration in OEM placements.
C 165 F Woofer:
- Shallow profile for an easy replacement of factory speakers.
- Semi-Pressed Paper Cone reinforced with Mica powder for superior stiffness and smooth response.
- High-density flux ferrite magnet combined with low-carbon polar plates for reduced distortion at high power levels.
- The pure copper voice coil, wound on aluminium former, for very good thermal and mechanical capacity.
- Stylish grille designed combining metallic mesh and high resistance ABS frame.
CCX 2 Crossover:
- Tweeter level adjustment through a three-position switch (0, +3 dB) for an optimal tone balance that can be customized by the user.
- Low-loss factor capacitors and low resistance inductances made with pure copper, for maximum sound transparency and clear high frequencies.
- Compact design with a metallic finish for easy installation, with air vents for efficient heat dissipation.
Voice Coil Ø
|Frequency Response||Hz||65 ÷ 22.5k|
|Crossover Type - Cut off||2.5 kHz @ 12 dB Oct|
|Adjustment||Tweeter Level||0 / +3dB|
Weight of one component
What's in the box:
- Two C 165 F Woofers
- Two C 26 Dome tweeters (with attached 9" length of speaker wire)
- Two CCX 2 Crossover networks
- 2 Tweeter flush mount clamps
- 2 Angled surface mount housings
- 2 Woofer grilles
- Two M3x4.5mm Machine screws
- Eight 3/4" Screws (large head)
- Eight 3/4" Screws (small head)
- Four 5/8" Flat head screws
- 8 Large speed clips
- 4 Small speed clips
- Owner's manual (English/ Spanish/ French/ German/ Italian/ Portuguese/ 28 Others)
- Templates on box