Ground Zero Hydrogen GZHW 20SPL 8" 20cm 700 Watts RMS 2 x 2Ohm Car Sub Subwoofer
The HYDROGEN Line satisfies all demands of highly sophisticated customers. Amazing performance, Great sound quality, and much higher SPL then imagined.
The subwoofers have been developed to handle a huge amount of input power reaching extremely high bass levels to be used successfully under competition conditions.
Especially for limited installation space, Three extremely small amplifiers have been added to the line of well known existing high power models.
- 8″ high-quality SPL subwoofer
- Klippel® optimised
- Reinforced paper cone
- Long-stroke compound surround
- Solid aluminium cast basket
- 63 mm / 2.5″ copper voice coil
- 2-layer Polycot spider
- IMPP dust cap with 3D structure logo
- High-Quality SPL subwoofer
- Diameter 20 cm / 8"
- Power Handling (RMS/SPL.) 700 / 1500 Watts
- Impedance 2x 1 Ohms
- Efficiency 80 dB
- Power Recommendation 50 – 1500 Watts
- Voice Coil 63 mm / 2.5" Copper
- Membrane Layout Reinforced paper
- Max. Excursion (Xmax) 40 mm / 1.57"
- Mounting Ø 187 mm / 7.36"
- Mounting Depth 145 mm / 5.71"
- Resonance Frequency (Fs) 38.3 Hz
- Overall Quality (Qts) 0.381
- Equiv. Air Volume (Vas) 4.77 L / 0.17 cu.ft.
- Dimensions (b x l x h) 135 x 210 x 52 mm