Ford Double Din Stereo Replacement Kit allows fitment of a Double DIN aftermarket headunit to the selected vehicle. The kit includes fascia, steering control adaptor & aerial adaptor.
Double Din Fitting Includes:
- Single Din Fascia Adaptor Black
- Steering Wheel Interface Adaptor
- Aerial Adaptor
- Stereo Patch Lead (Free CTMULTILEAD.2 Included)
Compatible with the following vehicles:
PATCH LEAD This interface connects a compatible car stereo with a joystick input (blue line-in mini-jack) or wire input on the back of the unit to the existing stalk/steering wheel controls of the vehicle.
Universal head unit connection lead for:
- Alpine (3.5mm jack)
- Beat (single wire connection)
- Chinese / Xtrons / 3 wire unbranded units (3 wire connection)
- Clarion (3.5mm jack)
- JVC (3.5mm or single wire)
- Kenwood (single wire)
- LG (3.5mm jack)
- Nakamichi (single wire connection)
- Panasonic (single wire but NOT AV units)
- Philips (single wire connection)
- Pioneer (3.5mm jack)
- Sony (3.5mm jack)
- Zenec (single wire)
- Other Chinese SWC learning head units
- You can simply cut the loops/wires to select which brand you are fitting.
- Supplied with the instruction sheet
Please note: This patch lead CANNOT be used for Blaupunkt / Parrot / Becker / JVC KW-AVX head units / Older Kenwood units with the DIN plug. For those models, you need to purchase the lead from the add-on options.