Focal applies the same technology they use in their studio and audiophile-grade home systems to their Integration line of car speakers. Integration IC 130 5-1/4" speaker cones are made of Polyglass, a material that combines the warm sound of cellulose with the strength of glass, for a woofer that plays accurately with no added resonances.
The Integration processed aluminum inverted dome tweeter features a built-in phase plug and wave guide, which act together to increase the power of high-frequency notes and improve the stereo soundstage. You can also tilt the tweeter for better imaging in many vehicles. Integration speakers allow you to put Focal sound quality and construction into your vehicle without a lot of muss and fuss, so you can enjoy a dramatic jump in performance over your old speakers.
- Partial horn loading tweeter
- High sensitivity
- High soundstage
- Dynamics and neutrality
- Max. power 160 Watts
- Nom. power 80 Watts rms
- Sensitivity (2.83V/1m) 93.6dB
- Frequency response (+/-3dB) 55Hz – 20kHz
- Magnet 85mm (3.3")
- Voice coil 1-3/16” (30mm) x 0-7/16” (10.5mm)
- Tweeter Processed Aluminum inverted dome tweeter, rotating
- Cut-out diameter 6 x 9” (165 x 237mm)
- Type Coaxial speakers kits
- Diameter 6x9''
- Accessories: Supplied grille
Note: Supplied without grille
- Note: Supplied without grille
|Country of Manufacture|