Car Audio Stereo Installation kit for installing a new aftermarket Double Din headunit into your Fiat. This is a complete kit including double din Fascia Panel, Steering Control Interface and Aerial Adaptor.
- Double Din Fascia
- Steering Wheel Infoadaptor
- Aerial Adaptor
- Stereo Patch Lead (Free CTMULTILEAD.2 Included)
Compatible with the following vehicles:
|Car Make / Model||Year||Remarks|
|Fiat 500||2017 Onwards||OEM Specific Uconnect Equipped Vehicles Only|
Please Note: ONLY SUITABLE FOR REPLACING ORIGINAL FIAT 500 UNIT WITH UCONNECT STEREO INSTALLED
PATCH LEAD This interface connects a compatible car stereo with a joystick input (blue line-in mini-jack) or wire input on the back of the unit to the existing stalk/steering wheel controls of the vehicle.
Universal head unit connection lead for:
- Alpine (3.5mm jack)
- Beat (single wire connection)
- Chinese / Xtrons / 3 wire unbranded units (3 wire connection)
- Clarion (3.5mm jack)
- JVC (3.5mm or single wire)
- Kenwood (single wire)
- LG (3.5mm jack)
- Nakamichi (single wire connection)
- Panasonic (single wire but NOT AV units)
- Philips (single wire connection)
- Pioneer (3.5mm jack)
- Sony (3.5mm jack)
- Zenec (single wire)
- Other Chinese SWC learning head units
- You can simply cut the loops / wires to select which brand you are fitting.
- Supplied with an instruction sheet
Please note: This patch lead CANNOT be used for Blaupunkt / Parrot / Becker / JVC KW-AVX head units / Older Kenwood units with the DIN plug. For those models, you need to purchase the lead from the add-on options.
The fascias are made to suit industry standard-sized stereos such as Pioneer, Kenwood, Sony, Alpine, JVC etc, NOT INCLUDING China units or unbranded units.
China units have a reputation to be oversized and may require modification to the fascia to allow it to fit.
We do not take any responsibility for China units not fitting as they are not industry standard size.
Branded units come with a mounting cage and in most cases fit depending on the car.
If the one supplied with the stereo does not fit the fascia then you must purchase a universal version slightly smaller part number.
China units in general never come with a mounting cage.