Dynamat DYN10455 - Xtreme Bulk Pak 36sq.ft 18" x 32" x 9 Sheets Car Sound Deadening Mat
Even the best new speakers cause speaker panel distortion. Home audio speakers typically come in well-crafted, heavy boxes to eliminate this distortion - a solution that is impossible (or at least impractical) in your car. For your car, Dynamat is the solution.
Applying Dynamat to the panels surrounding your speakers eliminates speaker panel distortion by transforming the flimsy sheet metal into a solid non-resonant baffle. Dynamat improves mid-bass performance and stops vibration rattles and squeaks. Your stereo will sound its very best with Dynamat.
The Xtreme Bulk Pack controls vibration four times better than Dynamat Original and requires no heat for installation, which makes Dynamat Xtreme a great choice for do-it-yourselfers.
Kit contains nine 18" x 32" pieces of Dynamat Xtreme for rear decks, doors, floors and trunk floors. Unlike Dynamat Original, Dynamat Xtreme is also recommended for boot lids, roofs, quarter panels and under-bonnet installations.
- Dynamat Bulk Pak
- Part Number: # 10455
- Contents: (9) 18"x 32" (457mm x 812mm) pieces of Dynamat Xtreme
- 4mil aluminum constrain layer
- Application: Use on rear decks, doors, floors and the floor of your trunk to get more bass, more music, lower road noise and better sound.
- New Black Finish
- Use scissors, knife or die to cut Dynamat to the desired size and shape before removing the release liner.
- Next, remove dust, grease, moisture, and other foreign matter from the application surface.
- Peel off the release liner. The simplest application technique is to bend the mat slightly and attach it along its shortest edge.
- Press the mat firmly into place, using a Dynamat Roller for larger pieces. The roller reduces the risk of leaving air pockets, which reduce Dynamat’s sound damping capacity. Finish by covering all seams and wiring with DynaTape to ensure a professional look and finish.
- The temperature of the mat and application surface should not be below room temperature during fitting.
- Heating the material is not necessary.