DLS proudly celebrate their 40th anniversary by releasing this Class D, 3 channel amplifier. This special edition amplifier features a 12V 3-channel power package with gold-plated detailing. This small amplifier is packed with a useful DLS functions including variable low/hi pass filters and bass boost control. The CA-DD33-40 also comes with a sublevel remote control. (2x95W+1x300W@2Ω – 2x75W+1x200W@4Ω).
- An amplifier for both amateurs and professionals.
- Built-in protection circuits shut down the amplifier in the event of overloads
- High level input with automatic start.
- Built-in/switchable low pass and high pass filters.
- Remote bass level control is included
|Number of channels||3|
|Output power in 2 ohm||2 x 95 Watt|
|Output power in 4 ohm||2 x 75 Watt|
|Mono subchannel 2 ohm||300 Watt|
|Mono subchannel 4 ohm||200 Watt|
|S/N ratio, A-weighted||>90 dB|
|Frequency range||10 Hz - 20 kHz|
|Input sensitivity||1 - 4 Volt|
|Input impedance||22 kohm|
|Input impedance, high level||40 ohm|
Write Your Own Review