he latest D-M40DAB comes with improved connectivity options such as two digital optical inputs to hook up a TV, set-top box or other digital gear that deserves improved audio quality. it plays all sources like CD, FM (and DAB/DAB+) radio or USB media including iDevices.
The new Denon Micro Component System packs outstanding sound quality and broad connectivity into a compact frame. Equipped with a powerful amplifier section, this audio system delivers clean, faithful, and rich audio performance. The system also features a built-in CD player and supports connections to HDTVs, Blu-ray players, MP3 players, thumb drives, and a variety of other devices.
This Micro Component System uses a power amplifier section to enhance and enrich your music. Engineered with high-grade components, the amplifier section uses a triple noise reduction design to prevent distortion and preserve signal purity.
The disc player can play back CD and CD-RW discs and is compatible with MP3 and WMA file formats. The built-in FM / DAB / DAB+ tuner means you can listen to all your favourite stations.
Featuring simple circuitry and short, direct signal pathways, helping minimize distortion and other unwanted sound artifacts. The result is faithful sound performance. The system also features 192 kHz/32-bit D/A conversion technology, so it can handle high-resolution audio formats.
Direct play for iPod and iPhone via USB. You can also listen to music files from your iPod by simply connectingit to the USB port with the USB cable that came with the iPod. Digital signals from the iPod are transmitted as is to the D-M40 and are processed by advanced audio circuitry to produce a clean, high-quality sound. Moreover, the D-M40’s USB
port is not only capable of playing MP3 and WMA files, but also lossless FLAC, WAV and AAC.The USB will also charge your device even when in standyby.
Equipped with a range of inputs and outputs, the system gives you plenty of connectivity options. The system features a stereo line and an optical digital input, enabling connections to HDTVs, Blu-ray players, cable and satellite tuners, and other digital audio sources. You can also playback audio from MP3 players, smartphones, and thumb drives thanks to a USB input located on the front panel.
- New Micro Component System gives you clean dramatic sound, and more life to iPod and iPhone music libraries
- New cosmetic design
- Digitally transmitted audio from iPod, iPhone and iPad (via USB) for best sound quality
- “Simple & Straight” circuit design minimizing distortion from the input selector, electronic volume and power amp for sound purity and free of coloration
- Triple Noise Reduction Design (T.N.R.D.) to preserve signal purity
- DAB/DAB+/FM tuner
- Digital input for Digital gear for upgrading the sound of your Apple AirPort Express, or your TV set
- Speaker Optimizer circuit for high quality sound with SC-M39 speaker system
- Easy-to-use remote control handset
- Serious Hi-quality Sound ensured by award winning engineering
- 30 W + 30 W high power output and a robust power circuit providing stable supply of electric current
- High-precision 192kHz/32bit D/A converters to reproduce high definition sound
- European sound-tuned serious hi-fi quality
|Country of Manufacture|