Connects2 Car Stereo Installation kit for installing a new after market double din headunit into your Alfa Romeo. Kit includes Fascia Trim Panel, Steering Control Interface Adaptor and Aerial Adaptor.
- Double Din Fascia Adaptor (Red)
- CAN Bus Steering Wheel Control Adaptor
- Aerial Adaptor
- Stereo Patch Lead (Free CTMULTILEAD.2 Included)
Compatible with following vehicles:
|Manufacturer||Model||Note||Year From||Year To||Headunit||Connection|
|Alfa Romeo||Giulietta||2010||2014||Mini ISO|
Alfa Romeo Giulietta Installation Kit. Supplied With Red Double DIN Fascia, CAN-Bus Steering Wheel Control Interface, Antenna Adapter & Universal Patchlead *Note - For Vehicles Without The Uconnect System
PATCH LEAD This interface connects a compatible car stereo with a joystick input (blue line-in mini-jack) or wire input on the back of the unit to the existing stalk/steering wheel controls of the vehicle.
Universal head unit connection lead for:
- Alpine (3.5mm jack)
- Beat (single wire connection)
- Chinese / Xtrons / 3 wire unbranded units (3 wire connection)
- Clarion (3.5mm jack)
- JVC (3.5mm or single wire)
- Kenwood (single wire)
- LG (3.5mm jack)
- Nakamichi (single wire connection)
- Panasonic (single wire but NOT AV units)
- Philips (single wire connection)
- Pioneer (3.5mm jack)
- Sony (3.5mm jack)
- Zenec (single wire)
- Other Chinese SWC learning head units
- You can simply cut the loops / wires to select which brand you are fitting.
- Supplied with instruction sheet
Please note: This patch lead CANNOT be used for Blaupunkt / Parrot / Becker / JVC KW-AVX head units / Older Kenwood units with the DIN plug. For those models you need to purchase the lead from the add-on options.