Connects2 SWC.2 Steering Wheel Control Interface Adaptor plug and play installation. Connecting to the original radio connector and plugging in to the back of the new head unit is simple to fit.
A stalk/steering wheel control adaptor enables you to utilise the original factory remote audio (whether built onto the steering wheel or fitted on a stalk next to the steering wheel) with an aftermarket unit.
Included Free CTMULTILEAD.2 Stereo Patch Lead
- Plug and Play
- USB Updateable for latest software version
- Supports pick up & hang up phone buttons
|Peugeot||4007||2007 - 2012|
Steering Wheel Control Interface. For Non-Amplified Vehicles. RCA Connections For OEM AUX Retention (If Feature Is Available)
Features & Benefits
- Allows you to upgrade to an aftermarket head unit whilst maintaining use of your factory steering wheel controls
- Safety: Allows you to keep your hands on the steering wheel and eyes on the road.
- Plug and play, no cutting of wires required
- Maintains the original features of the vehicle such as date, time and temperature display
- Choose the relevant head unit connection lead according to the make of aftermarket head unit you wish to fit
- For interfaces where phone buttons are supported, the following brands allow pick up/hang up in Bluetooth mode