New BMW USB/SD Interface with Text Support and Plug and Play Harness. SUPPORTS SDHC CARDS (ANY CAPACITY) AND OPTIONAL BLUETOOTH MODULE AVAILABLE
The BMW USB/SD interface is perfect for connecting a USB Disk/SD card with music files or an MP3/MP4 to your BMW Business stereo. This is the perfect option if you do not have an iPod.
It allows a USB Flash drive or SD card can be integrated with your BMW Business or Navigation factory car stereo system without any loss of sound quality!! Simply perfect CD quality sound all the time.
It will also allow you to control the music files on your USB drive or SD card through your factory radio and steering wheel controls.
New model now displays iPod Text on the BMW business radio display:
The interface also has an original plug and Play (SOT) harness for easy installation:
- Connect your MP3 player, USB Drive or SD card to your factory fitted Car Stero Enjoy Perfect Digital CD Quality Sound!! Direct Connection to the CD changer port, No FM Transmitters.
- One of the other key benefits is the ability to control your MP3 player /USB disk or SD card through the controls of your factory car stereo/steering wheel. You can even setup folders as Albums or Playlists and select them through your car stereo and steering wheel controls.
- Displays iPod Text on the Radio display, with automatic scrolling when there are too many characters to fit the display.
- Simple Plug and Play original Harness connector plugs directly into the back of the BMW Business Radio - no extra wires to connect, simple Installation.
- No Batteries Required
- Designed for the professional look, no cigarette lighter adapters, all wires hidden
- Power on automatic play function and power off automatic pause.
- Built in SD Card slot (Supports SD and large capacity SDHC cards)
- Aux in Connection (3.5mm cable included)
- WMA and MP3 File Support
- Aluminium Body
- Connection for Optional Bluetooth Module (see below)
Please note: MINI radio must be CD text compatible in order to display text.
The xcarlink connects directly to the existing CD Changer port on your Car stereo (as shown in the diagram below) Which in some cars can be reached from the passenger side, on other cars the car stereo will need to be removed. Instructions to remove your car stereo to access the CD changer port can be found through many online resources, car manuals or by a local installer. On most cars the unit can be installed in approx 30 minutes.
Please note: BMW radio must be CD text compatible in order to display text, it will however also work with non-text radio's.
The Xcarlink connects directly to the existing CD Changer port on your Car stereo (as shown in the diagram below) which in some cars can be reached from the passenger side, on other cars the car stereo will need to be removed. Instructions to remove your car stereo to access the CD changer port can be found through many online resources, car manuals or by a local installer.
|Car Make / Model||Year||Radio & Navigation Systems|
12 pin quadlock CD Changer connection
Also compatible with:
- All MP3/MP4 players including Creative Zen, Sony Walkman etc
- USB Flash Disks/Drives - All capacities
- All SD Cards (including SDHC)
- External Disk Drives
Please email us with the model of your car stereo if you have any queries regarding compatibility
- Xcarlink USB main console
- CD changer connection
- Plug and Play (SOT) Harness
- 3.5mm Line in Cable
- USB extension Cable
- Built in SD card slot (SDHC Compatible)
- Presentation hard gift packing
- User Guide
Bluetooth A2DP Module - Xcarlink now features a Bluetooth connection for an optional Bluetooth Module. This enables it to be used as a handsfree car kit system. Simply pair it with any Bluetooth enabled mobile phone, and it will allow you to make and receive calls hands free through your car stereo speakers. Also features a separate microphone for added convenience and optimum sound quality. Music playing automatically pauses when a call is made or received and then resumes when ended. In addition the Bluetooth module allows you to wirelessly stream music from your mobile phone or Bluetooth enabled device to your car stereo.