- Alpine S-S40 - 2 Way 4" 10cm Coaxial Car Van Door Speakers 280 Watts Pair - 2 Way 4" 10cm Coaxial Car Van Door Speakers 280 Watts Pair.
- Connects2 CT25BM08 Front or Rear Door Speaker Adaptor
Compatible with the following vehicles:
|Manufacturer||Model||Note||Year From||Year To||Headunit||Connection|
BMW 10cm/4" Speaker Adapter - Check compatibility first
Features & Benefits
- Allows the installation of standard size aftermarket speakers when replacing the OEM speakers
Refresh your ride with Alpine
Alpine's been building quality car speakers for decades, and their latest S Series S-S40 4" speakers are no exception. If you've been living with anemic factory sound, this step up in range, tone definition, and power handling will make you giddy just about every time you hop behind the wheel. And if you're really jonesing for a boost in sound quality, hook them up to a powerful aftermarket stereo or amp for increased performance.
Alpine's carbon-fiber-reinforced plastic woofer cones provide next-level sturdiness but are also agile enough to handle the complexities of the midrange. Their high amplitude multi-roll rubber surround contributes to reduced distortion for a cleaner sound, while silk dome tweeters give you all the precise details that bring out the character of the instruments and vocals. If you've never experienced Alpine sound quality, these speakers are a great place to start.
Grilles are not included; the factory grilles should be suitable for most applications.
- 4" Type S Series 2-Way Car Speakers
- Power Handling:
- Peak: 280 watts per pair / 140 watts each
- RMS: 90 watts per pair/ 45 watts each
- Poly-mica cone woofer
- Rubber surround
- 3/4" Silk dome tweeter
- Optimized air-flow design
- Stamped steel basket frame
- Swivel-mount tweeter
- 4 ohms impedance
- Square-wire short voice coil
- Low distortion strontium magnet
- Top-mount depth: 2"
- 1-year Manufacturers Warranty
What's in the Box:
- Two 2-way speakers
- Two 4x6 Adapter brackets
- Two 12" Lengths of speaker wire (each has quick slides on one end and bare wire on the other)
- Eight 3/4" Screws
- Eight 5/16" Screws
- Eight 1/4" Screws
- 8 Speed clips
- 8 Spacers
- 2 Adhesive backed gaskets
- Warranty information
- Online product registration information
- Important Notice sheet
- Template and specs on the box