The Xcarlink Audi Parking System Advanced interface is an aftermarket add on the interface for Audi3G/3G+ MMi system which provides a full OEM style parking system with moving guidelines. The reverse camera image is automatically displayed on the MMI screen when the car is in reverse gear and the image is overlaid with coloured graphics and shows the path that the vehicle will take based on the position of the steering wheel.
It also features AV input which will allow you to connect any video source to your factory fitted screen and switch to it by holding down the 'NAV' button on your MMi Control console.
The interface does not replace your original system - it offers perfect integration to maintain your OEM appearance.
View a video of the OEM version here:
- OEM style parking system advance aftermarket add on system for Audi 3G/3G+ MMi systems
- Parking graphics overlay to show the vehicle path based on the position of the steering wheel. Move the steering wheel to the left, the parking guidelines move to the left; move the steering wheel to the right, parking guidelines move to the right.
- Blue area indicates the width of the vehicle to provide perspective while parking.
- Switch between standard and parallel parking mode using the original Audi MMI controls.
- While in parallel parking mode, the area shaded in blue indicates the space that the vehicle will occupy so that the driver can see whether the parking maneuver will be successful. Blue lines indicate when to turn the steering one way and then the other.
- Minimize blind spots and park effortlessly
- Picture in Picture mode to display original parking sensor image within the rear camera display.
- 1 x AV Input for connecting any video source and switch to the input via MMi Controls.
- The optional reversing camera fits into and replaces the existing boot lid, providing a 130° view to the rear.
The interface connects to the monitor connections behind the factory fitted screen. Connect the wiring loom to 12v, 12v ACC, Ground and connect CAN-High, CAN-LOW or MMI Cable to the control box.
Connect a 12v reverse supply if fitting a rearview camera. The interface will then switch to the rear view camera automatically when in reverse gear.
Please select the correct version from the drop-down menu as follows:
MMi Low System (SKU40403)
Audi A4/A5/Q5 - 2009 Onwards with 3G MMi Navigation
Audi A6/A8 - 2009-2011 with 3G MMi system with a fixed screen.
Audi A1 - 2010 onwards without Navigation
Audi Q3 - 2009-2012
Audi Q7 - 2009 onwards
Not compatible with 2G MMI or A4/A5/Q5 without controls behind the gear lever.
MMi High System (SKU40403)
Audi A4/A5/Q5 - 2012 Onwards with 3G MMi Plus Navigation (with Google Maps and HDD Navigation)
Audi A6/A7/A8 - 2011 Onwards with 3G MMi Plus Navigation (with Google Mpas and HDD Navigation & Pop up Screen)
Audi A1- 2010 Onwards with 3G MMi Navigation
Audi Q3 2009 Onwards with 3G MMI Navigation
- 1 x Composite Rear Camera Input
- 1 x LVDS Fakra Connection to OEM Monitor
- Input Power: 8VDC - 24VDS
- Power Consumption: 12 Watt,Max
- CAMERA wire : 0V ~30V, Trigger condition @>3V 3v >
We have extensively tested this product and confident that it will work with all factory fitted systems in the car models listed below. You do not need to have a factory installed TV Tuner or have anything enabled by an Audi dealer. Nor do you have to have any optional extras installed when the car was ordered. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied or have any issues with compatibility you can return it to us for a refund.
The system is interned for passenger use only. We cannot accept any liability of any material or personal damages caused by the installation or use of this product. Therefore, the installation of this product will be performed at the user's full responsibility.