9” Touch Screen Navigation for Fiat Ducato III, Citroën Jumper II and Peugeot Boxer II with TomTom maps, compatible with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto
Alpine introduces the 3rd generation motorhome Alpine Style system for the Fiat Ducato III, Citroën Jumper II and Peugeot Boxer II. The X903D-DU features a huge 9-inch touch-screen, that is installed off-set from the dashboard to be perfectly reachable from the driver’s seat. This makes it very easy to see and control navigation maps and other functions.
The 3rd generation includes new rotary encoders for easy volume control and radio station search, as well as a direct camera access button. We also improved the wiring harness to make installation easier and much faster.
The X903D-DU features the iGo Primo NextGen navigation system with TomTom maps pre-installed for 48 countries with 3 years of free-of-charge map updates. You can now choose from 3 different motorhome profiles (sizes: S / M / L) or manually input the measurements and weight of your motorhome. This means only suitable routes for your specific motorhome will be proposed. You can also easily install additional camper databases for your camping needs. The X903D-DU also includes Apple CarPlay and Android Auto compatibility.
Designed for Fiat Ducato III and Related Caravans
The X903D-DU is exclusively designed for the Fiat Ducato III (Type 250/251 model year 2006 and newer including 2011 and 2014 facelifts), Citroën Jumper II and the Peugeot Boxer II. It is compatible with vehicles with 1DIN radio or radio preparation. Motorhomes with a 2DIN radio or navigation (VP1 or VP2) require an additional Alpine installation bracket (KIT-903DU-OEM).
Easy to Reach from the Driver’s Seat
Accessibility is an important factor especially on long trips when you often change radio stations or change navigation settings. The Alpine Style system is designed in an offset configuration from the dash – bringing it closer to the driver to be easily reached without leaning forward.
New Design with Rotary Encoders
The new control panel below the 9-inch touch-screen display includes rotary encoders for easy volume adjustment and radio station search especially while driving. We also included a direct camera activation button.
Steering wheel remote buttons
If your Ducato is equipped with control buttons on the steering wheel, you can use them with the X903D-DU as well. The Alpine Style system is fully connected to the vehicle electronics and accepts all steering controls such as volume control, telephone, voice control and audio mute.
One Look Display
Alpine’s innovative "One Look" split-screen technology allows you to view the navigation map and audio playback information at one glance. This eliminates the need to switch between different applications.
Upgrade to an HDR Camera System
The rear-view camera (if equipped) activates automatically when reversing. However, you may want to manually activate the camera on the highway to check on the bicycles attached to the back of your mobile-home or to ensure that you passed a truck fully after take-over to securely return to your driving lane. Alpine makes it very simple with a direct camera access hard key in the control panel.
Camera Mount for Fiat Ducato
The KIT-R1DUC camera mount uses the third brake light position of your Ducato III, Jumper II or Boxer II to easily install your Alpine HDR rearview camera. You do not even have to drill any hole in your motorhome wall to route the cable.
Motorhome Navigation: Arrive Relaxed and in Style
Your Alpine System comes wit pre-installed map data for 48 European countries. You can easily purchase additional countries and regions online to upgrade your database (incl. USA, Canada and many more). It features the latest iGo Primo nextgen navigation software and is compatible with both GPS and Glonass for highest location accuracy. The TomTom navigation maps provide free-of-charge updates for 3 years and you can now zoom the map using finger pinch gestures.
Vehicle Profile Options
You can choose between 3 different motorhome profiles (S / M / L)* or create your own profile by manually entering vehicle length, height, width and weight. The Alpine system will take the measures and weight of your vehicle into account and propose only routes suitable for your vehicle.
*This feature will become available in fall of 2019
3D Maps & Speed information
View maps in 3D with detailed buildings and landmarks. This feature helps you to better orientate yourself in large cities. Speed restriction display and speed camera warnings (not available for all EU countries) give you further driving assistance.
POI Search & Camping Site Data
Your X903D-DU comes with hundreds of thousands of POIs and camping sites pre-installed. You can also easily import your own POIs in .kml format.
Lane Guidance / TMC Route Guidance
Lane Guidance lets the driver know which is the best lane to be in, while Dynamic TMC Route Guidance provides live traffic information for avoiding traffic jams and recalculates the route if necessary.
Plan Your Route
Thanks to TMC you are able to get live traffic updates – this is even very convenient before you start driving. Zoom out to see the full route you are about to drive and check the road conditions. Accidents, traffic jams and any kind of traffic problems are displayed with warning icons on the map, and roads with slow or stopped traffic are displayed in different colours.
The X903D-DU is compatible with both Apple CarPlay and Android Auto. This allows you to use many different navigation apps (such as Google Maps, Waze, Sygic, Apple maps, etc) on your 9-inch Alpine display.
Destinations by GEO Coordinates
Many camping sites or sightseeing spots are away from major roads without any clear street address. By selecting destinations through GEO coordinates, you can reach any kind of destination even if there is no listed street nearby.
TomTom Maps with 3 Years Free-of-charge updates
The X903D-DU includes TomTom maps for an awesome map coverage of 48 European countries. Within 3 years after the first navigation fix, you can go to alpine.naviextras.com to download map updates free of charge for your Alpine unit – you can even do so without any limitation on how often you update.
Infotainment – Entertainment on the Road
With an Alpine motorhome system, you can enjoy movies, DAB+ digital radio, TV programs and music. This makes the journey to your destination as relaxed and entertaining as possible and you will not miss out on your favourite TV shows or performers. An important new function is the Power Saving Mode: when switching off your Alpine system from the living or sleeping area with your remote control, energy consumption is reduced to a minimum and will not drain your motorhome’s battery.
DAB/DAB+ Digital Radio
The built-in DAB/DAB+ tuner uses the most advanced digital technology to deliver radio reception with outstanding, noise-free sound quality. DAB also offers many other advantages over traditional FM radio: choose from a much wider range of radio stations and after the initial station scan easily select your desired channels from an alphabetic or genre list of available stations.
Upgrade to DVB-T Digital TV
Alpine offers a DVB-T digital TV (TUE-T220DV) tuner and antenna solutions that can be connected to the X903D-DU. You can also connect the Alpine external DVD player (DVE-5300) to enjoy DVDs and CDs in your motorhome.
Built-in Bluetooth® Technology
The built-in Bluetooth module allows wireless connection of a mobile phone for hands-free communication. A very intuitive user interface makes operation extremely easy. Bluetooth also enables audio streaming from the phone: audio content or even internet radio can be wirelessly enjoyed on the Alpine system.
Connect Your Smartphone
The X903D-DU is compatible with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto. This gives smartphone users an incredibly intuitive way to make calls, use navigation, listen to music and access messages with just a word or a touch. You can even enjoy Spotify, internet radio or podcasts while on the road for a truly connected experience.
- Fiat Ducato III (250) 06/2006 →
- Fiat Ducato III Facelift (250) 2011 - 2014
- Fiat Ducato III (290) 2014 →
- Citroën Jumper II (250) 06/2006 →
- Peugeot Boxer II (250) 2011 – 2016
- Power Output: 4 x 50 W High Power Amplifier
- Advanced Power IC
- Display: 9′′ Capacitive WVGA High-Resolution Display
- White LED Backlighting System
- 50/50 Split Screen: Left / Right Position Changeable
- Control Type: Touch, Drag, Flick
- My Favourites Function
- Automatic Setting Change for 2 Users
- High Grade Audiophile Design
- 3 PreOuts (2 V, Front / Rear / Subwoofer) KTX-PRE1 Required (Sold separately)
- AUX-In: 1 A/V AUX Input (RCA)
- Steering Wheel Remote Control Function
- Remote Control Ready
- Navigation Guidance Mix
- Camera Connection & Built-in Controls for Multi-View Cameras
- Camera Guide Line Adjustment
- Rearview Camera Display Automatic Boot-up
- Simple Mode & Info Mode Display Selection
- Visual EQ
- Live Contrast Adjustment
- Menu Language: 24 Languages (for AV / Bluetooth), 29 Languages (Navigation Menu and Voice Guidance)
- Auto Dimmer
- Anti-theft security code
- Firmware Updatable
- Microphone integrates
- Power Antenna Lead
- Remote Turn-On
- HDMI Input (Alpine Special HDMI connector required)
- Engine Start-Stop unaffected
- SWRC Interface Included
- Ready for optional DVD Player DVE-5300
- Memory Presets: Preset Stations (FM: 12 / MW: 6 / LW: 6)
- Memory: Auto Memory
- Seek Mode: Local / DX Selection
- RDS Functions: PI, PS, AF, TA, TP, PTY, NEWS, RADIO TEXT
- DAB+ Tuner Built-in
- DAB+/DMB Supported
- DAB+ Slideshow Service
- DLS (Dynamic Label Service)
- DAB Service Following
- RDS Fallback (where available)
- Service Preset: 18 Preset Memory
- Auto Ensemble/Service Memory
- Service Search Function
- PTY Search Function
- Alphabet Search Function
- Antenna Power Supply Selection
- Built-in BLUETOOTH® Module
- Wide Band Speech Technology
- HFP (Hands-Free Profile) Compatible
- Streaming Music: A2DP (Advanced Audio Distribution Profile) Compatible
- Streaming Music Control: AVRCP (Audio / Video Remote Control Profile) Ver.1.5 Compatible
- Advanced BLUETOOTH® Technology
- Connection: SSP (Simple Secure Pairing) Supported
- Individual Profile Connection Hands-Free Phone and Music Streaming
- Phone Book: Phone Book Synchronization
- Speed Dial: 4 Preset Memory (per phone)
- Multiple Phone Number Registration: 5 Phone Numbers can be stored for one name
- Device Name Display
- Auto Answer
- Call History Display: Outgoing Calls / Incoming Calls / Missed Calls
- Redial Function
- Speech Volume Level Adjustment: Possible for Outgoing and Incoming Volume
- DTMF (Touch-Tone) Function
- Signal Strength Indicator
- Battery Level Indicator
- Menu Language Selection: 24 Languages
- Firmware Updatable
- Microphone integrated
Made for iPod® / iPhone®
- Compatibility for iPod/iPhone: Made for iPod touch 6th/5th Gen., iPod nano 7th Gen., iPhone X, iPhone 8 and 8 Plus, iPhone 7 and 7 Plus, iPhone 6 and 6 Plus, iPhone 5S, iPhone 5C, iPhone 5, iPhone 4s
- Connection: KCU-471i Required (Sold separately)
- Music Playback
- Available Selections: Playlist / Artist / Album /Song / Podcast / Genre / Composer / Audiobook
- Alphabet Search
- Artwork Display
- Direct Up / Down: Playlist / Artist / Album / Genre / Composer
- M.I.X. (Shuffle) Play: Song, Albums, All
- Battery Charging
- Map Coverage: 48 Countries (Western and Eastern Europe)
- Menu Language: 29 Languages
- Voice Guidance Language: 29 Languages for Voice Guidance, 15 Languages for Text-to-Speech (TTS)
- Advanced Address Search
- Post Code Search
- Free Form Search
- Partial Name Search
- Advanced POI Functions
- Smart Routes: Smart Routes using historic traffic patterns
- Advanced Route Planning
- Eco Route Search
- 7 Alternative Route Recommendation
- Advanced TMC Mode
- Map Display Mode: 2D Heading Up, 2D North Up, 3D
- 3D City Mode: 3D Building/Icon Display
- Elevation Map Display: 3D maps with elevation mode
- 3D Motorway Junction View: Junction View with Sign Post
- Drive Lane Suggestion
- Tunnel Mode
- Highway Mode
- Voice Guidance Mixing
- Direct Phone Call from POI data
- 3 Positioning Sensors: GPS, Gyroscope, Vehicle Speed Pulse
USB Media Connection
- USB Connection
- Music and Video Playback: FLAC/MP3/WMA/AAC/AVI/MP4/MKV Playback
- File / Folder Name Search
- Tag Info Search
- Folder Up / Down
- M.I.X. Random Play
- Bass Engine SQ
- Bass Engine™ Pro
- Subwoofer Level Adjustment
- Subwoofer Phase Select
- 2 V High Voltage PreOut
- Equalizer: Flat, Pops, Rock, News, Jazz, Electrical Dance, Hip Hop, Easy Listening, Country, Classical
- Dual HD EQ (9-band Parametric Equalizer front/rear)
- 6 Channel Digital Time Correction
- Digital Crossover Setting
- Customized Sound Setting by Car Type
- MediaXpander HD
- Application Volume Level Setting
- Sound Setting Data Download
- Easy, Step-by-Step Sound Customization
- Alpine TuneIt App ready
Vehicle Parameter Setting
- Dimensions (length, width, height)
- Actual and maximum allowed weight
- Type of freight (category of dangerous goods, i.e. explosives, flammables)
- Use of a trailer and number of axles
- Maximum allowed speed
Map & Database
- Online Map Update via alpine.naviextras.com
- Featuring TomTom Maps
- 3 Years free of charge map update (multiple updates possible)
- Includes installation brackets, wiring harness and SWRC interface for a complete installation.