Alpine presents an easy-to-use iPod adapter that works in any vehicle and with any car stereo — the eX-10 iPod interface. If your car has an FM radio and a power port, you can use the eX-10 to control your iPod and listen to your music library over your car's speakers.
Total, fast iPod control with Alpine's "Full Speed" technology
The eX-10 connects to most iPods with a dock connector. You'll hear great sound, and see song info, artist name, and CD artwork pulled from your iPod onto the eX-10's screen. You can find songs easily, too — the search menus work just like your iPod's. You control all of the eX-10's functions with the included easy-to-use wireless remote, which is about the size of an iPod nano.
Full-color, crystal-clear 2.4" display
The display's bright, high-resolution TFT screen delivers finely detailed images in full color. You can select either blue or red for the background color — the red option makes the eX-10 look right at home on the dash of an Audi or BMW. For security, the quick-release button lets you remove the eX-10 easily and take it with you when you leave the car.
Simple 3-step installation
The installation takes no time at all. Simply place the eX-10 in a convenient spot on your dash — it's small enough that you can place it just about anywhere. Then plug it into your power port and connect your iPod to the docking cable. You can now stow your iPod safely out of the way, yet have full, fast access to all of its functions and songs.
The eX-10 sends the music to your car stereo via a wireless FM transmitter. The eX-10 also features a minijack output so you can connect it to your stereo's auxiliary input for even better sound.
Don't forget your phone — the eX-10 has Bluetooth built in
In addition to iPod integration, the eX-10 communicates with your compatible cell phone automatically to provide hands-free calling. You hear callers over your car speakers, or through the eX-10's built-in speaker if you're listening to a CD. The included microphone picks up your end of the conversation. All of the important caller info shows up on the eX-10's display. If you have music stored on your phone, you can stream that through the eX-10, too.
- Control system for using your iPod and Bluetooth phone with any car stereo
- Full-color, dash-mountable 2.4" display with selectable blue or red background
- Wireless remote lets you control all system functions
- Dash mount has a quick-release button so you can remove it from the car
- Works with most dockable iPods
- Song searching works just like an iPod's
- Automatically charges most players while connected (does not recharge iPhone 3G, curved screen iPod nano or 2G iPod touch)
- Communicates with Bluetooth phones automatically
- Car power adapter
- Connects to any factory or aftermarket stereo via the internal wireless FM transmitter or auxiliary input connection
- LCD display dimensions: 3-1/8"W x 2-3/16"H x 15"/16"D
- Warranty: 1 year